When is it?
June, July and August all the In-Community development sessions take place.
September 13 – 15, 2016 everyone comes together for rehearsals, workshops and other activities in Swan Hill, all culminating in the Gala Performance where our young participants present their performance piece alongside young regional musicians in a street party like no other.
How much is it?
There is a one off registration fee of $550 per group. [A maximum of 10 young participants + leader/s]
All you have to do is organise your transport to and from Swan Hill and the Fairfax will cover everything else.
What will my group get out of it?
Here are a few things we have noticed in our young participants over the years
- improved creative thinking
- improved their self-worth
- made them more receptive to different people, attitudes and cultures
- improved self-esteem and confidence
- improved their communication skills
- improved their ability to think about things/ideas from different angles
- created heaps of new friendships
Where is it?
We come to you for four days of in-community development sessions led by the mentoring artist / company. Then in September everyone travels to Swan Hill for two and a half days, Victoria to rehearse their performance further and learn new skills.